20110103

i bought a new slr. canon elan 7e. so in the spirit of my new purchase, here's a roll i developed a few days ago (although not taken by said new camera). they date back to april because the camera ran out of battery halfway through the roll and i never got around to buying new batteries until recently.



easter weekend of 2010, ashley doug alanna and i decided to have a night of indulgence. if my memory serves me well, we all went to marble slab after dinner to have overpriced icecream.



my margarita was underwhelming. probably because i thought i ordered a FROZEN margarita, only to be disappointed with no slush.



i made ashley hold my drink because it looked too boring without the drink.




and that concludes the time before the batteries died on me.







andrea martin and i went out to go shopping and get martin a haircut. it was a cold cold day.





andrea really likes the smell of soap.



we finally found refuge in the korean grillhouse. korean barbecue is a godsend.

that concludes my roll. i have a roll of bw to develop once the darkroom opens again.


oh, happy new year.




end.

1 comment:

flytotheskying said...

I like come here,it is a interesting place for me.Nice pictrure,nice place,nice face. Hope u can post some more! Happy new year!